FONT & YILDIZ advice clients on complex accountancy issues, covering the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) keeping orderly accounting records suitable for their businesses. As a one-stop shop law firm we are able to coordinate with our different teams to compare and share information, experience and strategies, ensure the best defence of our clients’ interests, strengthen the firm’s synergies, and make certain the most qualified lawyers and economists are assigned to each case to warrant the most accurate accounting, bookkeeping, tax and labour compliance services.
Some of the services provided by FONT & YILDIZ include:
- Accounting services.
- Bookkeeping and their deposit at the Companies Register.
- Annual accounts preparation (balance sheet, profit & loss, etc.).
- Tax consulting services (preparation and presentation of tax payments -monthly, quarterly, annually and informational statements – depending on the tax obligations in each case):
- Self-employed workers.
- Tax returns (company groups, companies, self-employed, personal income taxes – for residents and non-residents).
- Payments corresponding to other taxes.
- Labour compliance services (payrolls, employment contracts, dismissals proceedings).
We advise and defend clients before any authority (state tax authorities, local tax authorities, EU tax authorities, social security, and other bodies and entities governed by public law), at all procedural levels, and before any court competent to resolve tax-related conflicts. We also advise clients on how to financially optimize their tax claims and appeals, suspend proceedings initiated, and avoid paying sanctions until a firm decision is issued, while striving to keep costs low.