We act in legal proceedings with an international component, in actions between companies from different countries and in the enforcement of judgements, arbitration awards and any other claims. We also act in contentious-administrative courts.
- Contractual disputes with suppliers, sales, logistical and other suppliers of goods and services (agreements covering distribution, agency, supplies, franchising, construction, sales and purchase, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, negotiations, debt refinancing, etc.)
- Non-contractual disputes, including damage claims arising as a result of unfair competition and breaches of competition law.
- Disputes with clients (liability for defective products, claims over quantities, sale and purchase agreements, hidden defects, warranties, etc.)
- Corporate disputes with regard to challenging corporate agreements, liability actions, fulfilment of shareholder agreements and breaches of director obligations, among others.
- Enforcement of judicial and non-judicial instruments and documents that involve enforcement.
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and judicial instruments against private and sovereign entities.
- Bankruptcy proceedings.
Our Tax Litigation Group comprises lawyers with experience and in-depth knowledge of tax and procedural and administrative law, who provide the best defence of our clients’ interests as taxpayers in all types of proceedings, appeals and disputes with the tax authorities, ensuring the best possibilities for success and cost efficiency.
FONT & YILDIZ’s extensive legal expertise and industry knowledge enables us to offer tailored and specialist advice on all commercial, civil, tax and labour law issues. We represent our clients in all industries, in and out of court. Our experience and knowledge of local courts ensure the most efficient and successful approach to each case.
We also carry out intense preventive counselling with a view to avoid court proceedings and, if the case does go to trial, to guarantee the client a strong procedural position.